Mythical creatures of the island of Mythifica, Final major project

 Front cover




 Title








 Contents and Introduction



 One of the main pages

  


Incentagonfly
Pinserpharus




Parapion
Turizardal

This is all based on my final major project of my Illustration course. It's about creating a guidebook called Mythical creatures of the island of Mythifica. My focus was to present these creatures from the fantasy island whilst describing their individual unique composition. Going forward I'm thinking with these creatures I could also create cartoons, stop motion animation videos, puppets, trading cards and illustrations.
Skeleturtula
Allifly

Drakeshorleton

Pelicatulation
 Sharmosaurus

Birmantito

Lizaromankey
Eelizamosard
Dolphachosaurus

Owlfernarus

Skelefishsaurus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Star Constellations

The Journey