My final seven magpie print outcomes with text. One for sorrow, two for joy, three for a girl, four for a boy, five for silver, six for gold, seven for a secret, never to be told.
This was my last final project that I produced in university before graduating. It is based on imaginative fantasy star constellations from what I see and imagine in the night sky and how it could be used to bring others into the world of stargazing. It's a scene of fantasy water creatures rising to the surface and flying creatures reaching to the top of the sky. All placed on a MDF board with drilled holes to place some blue and white LED lights from behind to produce the scenery. I also created a small little booklet as a guide to describe the origin and structure of each constellation. The idea out of all of this is to introduce children into the world of stargazing an...
White queen, king, knight Close ups of each chess piece that I folded, some of them I had to fold more than once. All of them took a couple hours especially trying to get the right kind of paper, with black on one side and white on the other.
Front cover Title Contents and Introduction One of the main pages Incentagonfly Pinserpharus Parapion Turizardal This is all based on my final major project of my Illustration course. It's about creating a guidebook called Mythical creatures of the island of Mythifica. My focus was to present these creatures from the fantasy island whilst describing their individual unique composition. Going forward I'm thinking with these creatures I could also create cartoons, stop motion animation videos, puppets, trading cards and illustrations. Skeleturtula Allifly Drakeshorleton Pelicatulation Sharmosaurus Birmantito Lizaromankey Eelizamosard Dolphachosaurus Owlfernarus Skelefishsaurus
Comments
Post a Comment